Thank you for your interest in BCCHS! We are committed to enrolling a wide range of students, who can bring a host of talents, passions and skills to our school.
- We give priority to District 2, then Manhattan, then New York City
- We are a small school, and take approximately 110 students per class
- In order to be considered for BCCHS, students must have:
- 85% or above in each academic class (7th grade)
- No more than 10 lates/absences (7th grade)
- There is no longer a writing sample required for admission
- If you are interested in being considered for admission to BCCHS, contact your middle school guidance counselor about how to apply.
- Watch our school video made by our Baruch Ambassadors!
Open House Information
- Click here to sign up for an open house for current 8th grade students only in 2018! We only accept registration via the web link above. We cannot register via phone
- We have 9 open houses, accommodating 100 families for each Open House
- Attending an open house is not a requirement for admission
- If you are matched to BCCHS and have not visited the school, we will hold a tour for all accepted students after the students get their HS letters
- All Open Houses are Accessible to Limited Mobility students and families. Interpretation is available. Please note if you are limited mobility and/or need interpretation when you register.
- If you are not able to attend a BCCHS open house, please visit us at the Manhattan HS Fairs on 9/23/2018 and 10/14/2018.