Thank you for your interest in BCCHS! We are committed to enrolling a wide range of students, who can bring a host of talents, passions and skills to our school.
Open House Information
Registration for our 2019 open houses is now available at our online registration site:
- Current 8th grade families can register for our 2019 open houses online on our online registration site
- All registration for our 2019 open houses is taken online (not by phone)
- Attending an open house is not a requirement for admission.
- This open house is for current 8th grade families ONLY
- One ticket per family, please! The number of tickets you request when ordering is ONE. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- If you are matched to BCCHS and have not visited the school, we will hold a tour for all accepted students in the Spring.
- All Open Houses are Accessible to Limited Mobility students and families. Please note if you are limited mobility when you register.
- Interpretation is available at all Open Houses. Please note if you would like interpretation when you register.
Admissions (Students applying in 2019)
Every 8th grade and 9th grade student residing in New York City is eligible to apply to Baruch College Campus High School. During the month of October, 8th grade public school students will receive online access to an individualized high school application from their current guidance counselor. 9th grade public school students can request access to an application from their guidance counselor if they wish to transfer to another public high school.
Students attending private/ parochial schools can also request a New York City public high school application through their current school.
- Students who live in District 2 or who attend a District 2 Middle School
- Students who live in Manhattan or who attend a Manhattan Middle School
- Students who live in New York City
EVERY student who meets ALL of the admissions criteria (grades, NYS ELA/Math scores, attendance) will be assigned a computer-generated ranking by the Department of Education. Each applicant who meets the minimum requirement has an equal opportunity for admission.
- Grades: 85 or higher in each core subject (English, Social Studies, Math, Science)
- NYS Test Scores*: 3.0 or higher on each ELA and Math
- Attendance: 10 or fewer absences; 10 or fewer latenesses (extenuating circumstances will be considered)
* Students without 7th grade NYS test scores will be evaluated on grades and attendance. Students from private schools with different standardized test scores will have their test scores converted based on percentiles.
Admission Criteria: ICT or Self-Contained class with an IEP
- Grades: 80 or higher in each core subject (English, Social Studies, Math, Science)
- NYS Test Scores**: 3.0 or higher on each ELA and Math
- Attendance: 13 or fewer absences; 13 or fewer latenesses (extenuating circumstances will be considered)
** Students without 7th grade NYS test scores will be evaluated on grades and attendance. Students from private schools with different standardized test scores will have their test scores converted based on percentiles. In addition, if space remains, we will rank students who meet our grades and attendance criteria and scored Level 1 or Level 2 on NYS test.