Thank you for your interest in BCCHS! We are committed to enrolling a wide range of students, who can bring a host of talents, passions and skills to our school.
- We give priority to District 2, then Manhattan, then New York City
- We enroll approximately 110 students per class
- In order to be considered for BCCHS, students must have:
- 85% or above in each academic class (7th grade)
- No more than 10 lates/absences (7th grade)
- Watch our school video made by our Baruch Ambassadors!
Open House Information
- Sign up for an Open House (Current 8th grade students only)
- We have 9 open houses each accommodating 100 families
- Attending an open house is not a requirement for admission
- If you are matched to BCCHS, we will hold a tour for all matched students in May/ June
- All Open Houses are accessible to Limited Mobility students and families. Please note if you are limited mobility when you register
- Interpretation is available at our Open Houses . Please note if you are interested in interpretation when you register.
- If you are not able to attend a BCCHS Open House, please visit us at the Manhattan HS Fairs on 9/23/2018 and 10/14/2018.