COVID-19 Resources - Introduction
Welcome to the COVID-19 resource page. This page consists of resources for students, families, and educators. The resilience of Baruchians has been incredible and we hope everyone continues to learn while staying safe and healthy during these challenging times.
Please take a moment to review the BCCHS Remote Learning Student Handbook.
Written and updated regularly by the administration, this document outlines the following:
- Expectations for Remote Instruction
- BCCHS Remote Learning Grade-level Schedules
- BCCHS Remote Learning Grading Rubric
- Student Expectations
- Remote Discipline Code
- BCCHS Plan for Parent/Family Outreach
- Social/Emotional Supports
- AP Exams