Dear Future Graduates and Families:
As the beginning of senior year quickly approaches, we are beginning to think about the 2018 senior ceremonies. Graduation is one of those memorable ceremonies that we are looking forward to. In order to begin our preparations, we must have senior dues. The total cost for the dues is $185.00. Below you will find a listing of what the senior dues will cover:
- Graduation Ceremony – This includes 4 admission tickets to the ceremony. It also covers the cap and gown. (If additional seats are needed, they will cost an additional $7.00 per seat and they will be distributed according to availability in June.)
- Senior Awards Ceremony
We have three methods of payment:
- Pay by October 24 and get a 10% discount. The total cost is $166.50
- Pay in full ($185.00) by January 31st. Payments made after January 31st will be assessed a late fee of $7.00 per week.
- Pay using the installment plan:
- 1st installment – $65.00 due by October 24th
- 2nd installment – $65.00 due by December 19th
- 3rd installment – $55.00 due by January 31st
Payments made after January 31st will be assessed a late fee of $7.00 per week.
Please make checks payable to Baruch College Campus High School. You may also pay in cash or money order. Payments should be given to Janice, the parent coordinator. If you have any questions, please contact Janice at Salmeri.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 212.683.7440.
The Graduation Committee