- We are committed to enrolling a wide range of students, who can bring a host of talents, passions and skills to our school.
- We give priority to District 2, then Manhattan, then New York City.
- We are a small school, and take approximately 110 students per class.
- In order to be considered for BCCHS, students must have:
- -85% or above in each academic class (7th grade)
- -no more than 10 lates/absences (7th grade)
Click here to sign up for an Open House. We have 9 open houses, accomodating 100 families for each Open House. All Open Houses are Accessible to Limited Mobility students and families. Interpretation is available. Please note if you are limited mobility and/or need interpretation when you register.
We only accept registration via the web link above. We cannot register via phone.
If you are interested in being considered for admission to BCCHS, contact your middle school guidance counselor about how to apply.