- Medical Form: All pages must be completed by your doctor or parent/ guardian (including medical history and vitals). Ensure parent/ guardian and medical signatures are completed.
- Parental Consent: Your parent/guardian must initial each of the 13 statements. Signatures and emergency information required.
- Concussion Information: Please read and review with your parent/guardian; this form does not need to be returned.
- Athletics Fee: A $100/year suggested fee is requested of each athlete and his/her family to help support our athletics programming. The money is used to support expenses associated with scrimmages and tournaments; to purchase equipment, uniforms, and first aid kits; as well as umpire/referee expenses. Checks should be made payable to Baruch College Campus High School with your child’s full name on the memo line. All students are welcome on BCCHS team, if your family is unable contribute the suggested amount, please speak with Ms. Di Rico at the start of the season about reduced or waived fees
- Must be in good academic standing
- Passing 5 credit-bearing classes plus PE
- Must have at least 90% attendance for the prior marking period
1. Parent consent form must be filled out and a parent/guardian must initial each item: https://www.psal.
2. Medical form must be fully completed by a doctor, and signed by a parent/guardian: https://www.
Wednesday 8/18 & Thursday 8/19- two practices with lunch in between.
Friday 8/20- OFF
Monday 8/23- Friday 8/27- One practices a day
Monday 8/30- Thursday 9/2- One practice a day.
Wednesday 9/8- Friday 9/10- Practice @3pm