Welcome to Baruch Athletics!
Our school is small but our spirit is great. Get involved! Visit http://www.psal.org/ for more info or click on any of the teams below to go directly to their home page.
To play on a sports team…
- You must be academically eligible (passing 5 credit bearing classes + 1 PE, if taken), with good attendance (>80%) and a positive disciplinary record. Click here to read more about eligibility requirements.
- You must have a completed PSAL medical form, with parental and doctor signatures.
- You must have a completed PSAL parental consent form, with all 13 items initialled.
- You and your parent must read the Concussion Information Sheet.
- Your family must pay a mandatory athletic fee of $100 once per year. Exemption and reduced fees possible if financially necessary.
- All forms and payments must be submitted directly to Ms. Di Rico before tryouts.
Diana DiRico, BCCHS Athletic Director
Michael Breman, P.E. Teacher/ Coach/ Asst. to the AD
email@example.com or call 212.683.7440 ext. 1111