- Medical Form: All pages must be completed by your doctor or parent/ guardian (including medical history and vitals). Ensure parent/ guardian and medical signatures are completed.
- Parental Consent: Your parent/guardian must initial each of the 13 statements. Signatures and emergency information required.
- Concussion Information: Please read and review with your parent/guardian; this form does not need to be returned.
- Athletics Fee: A $100/year suggested fee is requested of each athlete and his/her family to help support our athletics programming. The money is used to support expenses associated with scrimmages and tournaments; to purchase equipment, uniforms, and first aid kits; as well as umpire/referee expenses. Checks should be made payable to Baruch College Campus High School with your child’s full name on the memo line. All students are welcome on BCCHS team, if your family is unable contribute the suggested amount, please speak with Ms. Di Rico at the start of the season about reduced or waived fees
- Must be in good academic standing
- Passing 5 credit-bearing classes plus PE
- Must have at least 90% attendance for the prior marking period
Hope summer is going well! If you are interested in trying out and playing for our PSAL soccer team, please read this carefully.
In order to participate in PSAL tryouts, you must have the following two forms fully and correctly completed. Please bring your forms to the coach on Day #1. You are not eligible to practice or play if the forms are not submitted and correctly completed. An Athletic Fee of $100 will be collected in September, before uniform distribution.
Parent/ guardian consent form must be filled out completely, and a parent/guardian must initial each of the 13 items.
Medical consent form must be fully completed (signed and stamped) by a doctor, and signed by a parent/guardian:
Girls’ Soccer Tryout and Practice Schedule - All practices are at East River Park.
Coach Josh Danishefsky (JDanishefsky@schools.nyc.gov )
Tuesday 8/24 at 8:30am. Two practices with lunch in between
Wednesday 8/25 at 8:30am. Two practices with lunch in between
Thursday 8/26- at 8:30am. One practice only.
Friday 8/27 at 8:30am. One practice only.
Monday 8/30 to Thursday 9/2, at 4pm. One practice each day in the afternoon.
Friday 9/3 at 8:30am. One practice in the morning.
Boys Soccer preseason starts Wednesday, August 18th @ East River Park track field @ 9am
Coach Mike Breman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here is the Boys soccer schedule schedule for the opening weeks:
Wednesday 8/18 at 9am - two practices with lunch in between.
Thursday 8/19 at 9am - two practices with lunch in between.
Friday 8/20- OFF
Monday 8/23- Friday 8/27, at 9am- One practice a day
Monday 8/30- Thursday 9/2, at 9am - One practice a day.
Wednesday 9/8- Friday 9/10- Practice @3pm