Admissions Requirements (Students applying in December 2019)
Every 8th-grade and 9th-grade student residing in New York City is eligible to apply to Baruch College Campus High School.
During the month of October, 8th grade NYC public school students will receive online access to an individualized high school application from their current guidance counselor. 9th grade NYC public school students can request access to an application from their guidance counselor if they wish to transfer to another NYC public high school. Students attending private/ parochial schools can also request a New York City public high school application through their current school.
- Students who live in NYC District 2 or who attend an NYC District 2 Middle School
- Students who live in Manhattan or who attend an NYCDOE Manhattan Middle School
- Students who live in New York City
Diversity in Admissions Priority
- BCCHS participates in the New York City Diversity In Admissions (DIA) Pilot Program. As part of the DIA program, priority will be given to District 2 students or District 2 residents who are eligible for Free- or Reduced-Priced Lunch status for 34% of seats.
- The BCCHS admissions rubric is based on 7th-grade attendance/lateness, academic course grades, and NYS Test scores*.
- If you have fewer than 10 absences and fewer than 10 latenesses in 7th grade, you will be considered for the admissions rubric.
- BCCHS Rubric for more details on our admissions process
* Students without 7th grade NYS test scores will be evaluated on academic course grades. Students from private schools with different standardized test scores will have their test scores converted based on percentiles.