- Innovative and creative curricular programs
- Expansion of music and arts programs
- College planning with Naviance
- News literacy with Newsela
- Online grade systems with Pupil Path
- College trips for juniors and seniors
- Classroom supplies for teachers
- Athletic supplies
- Student recognition awards (Senior Awards, Athletics, National Honor Society)
- Professional development opportunities to our faculty and staff
Month: October 2019
Boys Varsity Basketball Tryouts with Coach Steve Podias are Thursday, 10/24 from 3:30-6pm in the Baruch College Auxiliary Gym.
- PSAL Parental Consent Form: This must be filled out completely, with 13 initials from your parent /guardian, and a signature at the bottom. A new parental consent is needed for each sports team you tryout for.
- PSAL Medical Consent Form: For this school year only, there are two acceptable forms: Option A (old form) or Option B (new form/ only page 3 must be submitted): In both cases, the form must be completely filled out, with full patient history, doctor examination information, official stamp from doctor’s office, parental and doctor’s signatures, etc. If any info is missing, the form cannot be accepted. Other forms cannot be accepted in place of this form. The Doctor’s stamp and license # are important. This form is valid for one year from the date of the exam.
- Parents/ Guardians and Athletes must read this Concussion Information sheet, but no printout or signature of this is required.
- Once on a team, an annual $100 Athletic Fee must be submitted. Checks can be made out to Baruch College Campus High School. Please turn in check or cash in an envelope with the athlete’s name and team to either the coach or Athletic Director Diana Di Rico. If your family cannot pay the full amount, please email or come speak to the coach/AD. This fee is only required once per year.
The BCCHS Boys Soccer Team won 4-2 against LaGuardia High School and the Girls Volleyball Team won against Martin Luther King High School (25-10 and 25-5)
Congrats to Ryan Aizer and Ian Burgoon, who were noted in PSAL Junior Baseball Showcase. Ryan was noted for his range and action as an infielder and both Ryan and Ian were noted for their batting.
Read more here!
- Fact sheet for parents: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): e-cigarettes (available in all DOE-supported languages on the Health Forms and Notices InfoHub page; scroll to “Substance Abuse”).
- Fact sheet for youth: Teens and Vaping: What Are the Risks?
- Flyer for youth: Drug Myths & Facts (available in all DOE-supported languages on the Health Forms and Notices InfoHub page; scroll to “Substance Abuse”).
- NYC Health department website: E-cigarettes Health Bulletin (available in multiple languages).