Dear Parents and Guardians,
Each year, the Direct Drive offers significant support to the BCCHS PTA budget. The Department of Education funding allocations do not cover all of the costs associated with an honor’s school education and the Direct Drive helps to bridge this gap and allows the School to offer:
- Expansion of music and arts programs, innovative and creative curricular programs
- Important programs including: College planning with Naviance and college trips, news literacy with Newsela, online grading systems with PupilPath
- Classroom supplies for teachers
- Athletic and Sports Team supplies
- Student recognition awards (Senior Awards, Athletics, National Honor Society)
- Technologically adapted and well maintained facilities
- Professional development opportunities to our faculty and staff
Above all, the Direct Drive allows us to maintain the standard of innovative instruction that distinguishes us from other schools. Our students are engaged each day through our curriculum grounded in our Core Values of Community, Real World Connections, Global Citizenship and Rigor, with faculty who are dedicated to bringing out the best in each individual child.
We hope that you will support the Direct Drive; we seek 100% parent participation as a sign of our shared commitment to Baruch College Campus High School’s mission. We suggest a contribution of $900 but we truly appreciate any amount. You may donate with Paypal, credit card or check, and there is also a convenient payment plan on the website. All contributions are fully tax-deductible as the PTA is a 501(c)3.
Thank you in advance for your generosity in supporting Baruch. To a healthy and happy 2019-20 school year.
– Alicia Perez-Katz, BCCHS Principal
– Becky Burgoon & Beth Kufeld, BCCHS PTA Co-Presidents-elect
- Cash donations, please complete the donation form and give it to the Parent Coordinator in the office. Please avoid sending cash to school with your child.
- Check or money order donations, please complete the donation form with a check made out to BCCHS PTA and mail to: BCCHS PTA / 55 East 25th Street / New York, NY 10010
- Credit Card or Paypal, please go to PayPal or click the button below